Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PAPM Theme Abstract


Morning or evening everyone,
I hope that your week had a good start and it's getting better. As for me, well I am late with the publication of the abstract gallery but I hope that it was worth the wait because here is the publication of the best pictures during the theme event Abstract. Many of you have shown your creative mind in those pictures and I thank you for sharing with us. To the others, I encourage you to let your mind flow freely so that your creativity reveals itself. The mind is one most beautiful and complex thing and it is up to you to try to show in your photographs what that same mind is capable of seeing and doing. 
Now congratulations to those whose pictures are up here today on the blog.






































Stay tuned for the next theme
and remember that this is not a contest but a means to enhance your creativity!

P.S. Names will be added tomorrow. Having a small trouble with the caption, not appearing on most pictures.

2 comments: