Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

PAPM Theme : My Camera, My Other Half

Bye bye August ! Welcome September and welcome to our new theme. 
'My Camera, my other half' was the second theme that PAPM launched at the start of this month. 
And here we are today, bringing to you the 12 best photos from the event. 
But before proceeding, we - the admins and officers of PAPM - thank you all for participating in this theme and sharing your pictures with us. We look forward to see more of our PAPMers participating in this little contest that we intend to do at least twice a month. 
Now without much delay, here are the 10 best shots/interpretations of 'My Camera, My Other half'.

Pat Ze Boss 
Auchoybur Narvesh
Avinash Susty
Nexus Blue
Hemraj Vishal Soomoe
Yukari Rose Ishita
Zahraan Hossen
Sansan Trinity
Gulshan Ramsurrun
Carrot Madman VI
Asma Randera
Michael Roussel


CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL,
Keep up the good work, continue to try,
and do not forget that photography can be fun too.

3 comments:

  1. awww thank you for putting my picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks PAPM my wife.... euh my Canon and I say thank you for bringing love in our life

    ReplyDelete